Last Modified: January 2021
Accessing the Platforms and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Platforms, and any service or material we provide on the Platforms, in our sole discretion without notice. Except as set forth in any agreement that specifically regulates your use of any of our Platforms, we will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Platforms is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Platforms, or to an entire Platform, to registered users such as yourself.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the applicable Platform.
If you choose a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you or to the entity which you represent; and agree not to provide any other person with access to any of our Platforms or portions of them using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Platforms and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, look and feel, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Finconecta, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide socially interactive features, such as comments, chats, etc. within certain parts of the Platforms or pursuant to certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Platforms.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the applicable site.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any of the Platforms or any related technology.
You may not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, redistribute, or syndicate any access to or use of the Platforms, unless permitted by a separate and specific agreement executed between you and us.
If you wish to make any use of the materials on the Platforms other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit feedback, comments, questions, and other information about the Platforms that you use, including without limitation about how to improve such Platform. By submitting any such comments, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Finconecta under any fiduciary or other obligation, that we are free to disclose your comments on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use them without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Finconecta does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Finconecta, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
The Company name, the terms Finconecta, 4wrd, OpenBanking Live, OpenBanking Lab, OpenBanking Pro, Fingateway and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Finconecta or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Finconecta. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on any of the Platforms are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- To sublicense the Platform for use by a third party, unless expressly permitted by a separate agreement executed between you and us for these purpose.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Finconecta, a Finconecta employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platforms, or which, as determined by us, may harm Finconecta or users of the Platforms, or expose them or us to liability.
- To bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict full access to the Platforms after purchasing a subscription.
- To collect or harvest any personally-identifiable information, including user or account names, from any of the Platform.
- To solicit contact information or other personal information from users you don’t know, without authorization.
- To monitor the Platforms’ availabilities, performance or functionalities for any competitive purpose.
- To engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of any of the Platforms.
- To collect information to enter into any transaction with any user which could have the effect of preventing Finconecta, directly or indirectly, from receiving the full economic benefit of a subscription or license to any of the Platforms or to any of the products made available through the Platforms.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Platforms in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the applicable sites or interfere with any other party’s use of the Platforms, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Platforms.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Platforms for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Platforms.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Platforms.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of any of the Platforms, the server on which the Platforms are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to any of the Platforms.
- Attack the Platforms via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of any of the Platforms.
The Platforms may contain reports, email notifications, SMS notifications, links to web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials in connection with themselves or with the products and services they offer and their functionality (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the any of the Platforms.
Any User Contribution you post to the Platforms will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on any of the Platforms, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Finconecta, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of any of our Platforms.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Platforms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Platform. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Platform, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be in any way false or misleading or likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Users should not post any User Contribution that includes any confidential or proprietary information or that misrepresents yourself or the entity that you represent or any of its products or services.
If you believe that any User Contributions violates your copyrights, please send us a notice of copyright infringement at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the policy of Finconecta to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any of the information posted through any of our Platforms. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Platforms, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Platforms include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Finconecta, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Finconecta. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Platform
We may update the content on any of our Platforms from time to time, but their contents are not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on any of the Platforms may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Platform
Linking to the Platforms and Social Media Features
You may link to you profile to your homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Platforms may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party Platforms to certain content on any of the Platforms.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Platforms.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Platforms to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause any of the Platforms or portions of them to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of any of the Platforms other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Platform
If any of the Platforms contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to any of our Platforms, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Platforms is based in the State of Florida in the United States. Access to any of the Platforms may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access any of our Platforms from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or from any of the Platforms will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE PLATFORMS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORMS OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THEM, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORMS, THEIR CONTENTS, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORMS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORMS, THEIR CONTENTS, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER FINCONECTA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FINCONECTA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORMS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER FINCONECTA NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH FINCONECTA REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE PLATFORMS, THEIR CONTENTS, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORMS WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE PLATFORMS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORMS WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FINCONECTA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW AND/OR ANY WARRANTIES GRANTED TO YOU PURSUANT TO A SEPARATE AGREEMENT EXECUTED BETWEEN YOU AND US.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL FINCONECTA, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORMS, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM, ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORMS OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW AND/OR ANY LIABILITY ASSUMED BY US PURSUANT TO A SEPARATE AGREEMENT EXECUTED BETWEEN YOU AND US.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by AANDB Tech, Inc. 727 Crandon Boulevard, Suite #401, Key Biscayne, FL 33149.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to email@example.com.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Platform should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.