Want to get in touch? We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible
We are a global company and work with institutions worldwide. You can reach out to any of the contacts below and we’ll be happy to help you. We are based in Miami, USA with offices in 8 different countries.
Get in touch with us
How can we help you?
Work with us
Want to be part of the team?
In this managerial role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing trusted relationships with Marketplace As A Service Operating Partners and ensuring the successful integration of multiple players/companies to the marketplace.
- Communicating progress and troubleshooting as necessary during SCRUM meetings at different stages throughout the relationship.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics of the assigned relationship.
- Assisting with challenging client requests and escalating issues as needed.
- Contributing to the development of FinConecta as a key designer of Marketplace As A Service strategies in the markets where the Operating Partner is expanding.
- Providing timely feedback to FinConecta’s various departments (Strategy, Legal, CFO, IT and Marketing) and addressing potential issues, as well as supplying relevant content for social media, presentations and speaking engagements.
What you bring:
- At least seven years of experience in executing client-focused (and often complex) solutions and project managing with diverse stakeholders.
- A proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and effectively solve problems.
- A solid understanding of agile methodology, drawing on your previous positions in tech companies, financial institutions or FinTechs.
- Outstanding project management and people management skills.
- Fluency in English to effectively communicate ideas and influence people across multifunctional teams.
- A BA/BS degree (ideally), although preference will be given to those who’ve been successful in roles requiring curiosity and creativity, rather than a hard business profile.